AEM Digital Wideband O2 UEGO AFR kit with NEW 4.9 LSU Sensor$179.99
AEM’s World-famous Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge features a digital LED display and sweeping LED ‘needle’ that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. A 52mm (2-1/16″) gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and almost any engine management system. Each gauge comes with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and a custom look (a black Lambda faceplate and black and white Air/Fuel Ratio faceplates).
The Bosch UEGO sensor gives the controller its speed and accuracy. The Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor used in the 30-4110 AEM Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge has a faster light off time and draws less current than the 4.2 LSU sensor used with AEM’s 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge, which will be superseded to the 30-4110 gauge in August, 2014. The 4.9 LSU sensor features the same fuel compatibility as the 4.2 LSU and NEVER requires free-air calibration when used with AEM’s 30-4110 Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge. The 30-4110’s 4.9 LSU sensor uses a different connector than the connector used with the 4.2 LSU sensors included with the original 30-4100 gauge controller. The sensors are not interchangeable between the two gauge controllers in any way, including changing connectors on the gauges.
The Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine’s power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage. AEM’s digital Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
Battery Replacement Catch Cans (Filters Included)$175.00
Our catch can designed to be mounted in stock battery location on many vehicles
-Four 10an male bungs
-Two filters included
Many products are made to order which can be a 1-3 weeks turn around time if product is not In stock at time of order.
All parts sold are for OFF-Road use only. All sales are final. No returns. Any accepted return is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
BILLET ALUMINUM STAGING/BRAKE MOUNTING PLATE$155.00
KLM BILLET MOUNTING PLATE FOR STAGING/HAND BRAKE (MOUNTING PLATE ONLY)
AEM MAP SENSOR 3.5 BAR$147.99
- High-quality sealed sensor housings
- Mating connector and 12″ leads included (sensors) when applicable
- Accurate and affordable!
- AEM offers several sensor and Plug & Pin connector kits for vehicles that require additional outputs and/or upgraded hardware over existing sensors
- Available sensors include boost/backpressure sensors, exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensors, nitrous oxide/brake pressure sensors, UEGO replacement sensors, inlet air temp sensors (IAT), K-Type sensors and more
Vibrant Univeral Catch Can$145.95
Vibrant Performance Universal Catch Can fits your needs for a versatile catch can with internal baffling.
- 4″ diameter x 8″ height T6061 Aluminum body allows for more particle accumulation.
- Includes two -10 line fittings (Recessed Top Filter).
- Includes four -10 line fittings (Recirculating Top Closed Loop).
- Drain plug included at bottom for drainage or return feed to oil pan.
- Stainless mounting bracket can be clocked for ideal mounting position.
- Internally baffled to prevent particles from escaping.
- Recessed filter top design or recirculating top design.
- Dip stick included for fluid level check intervals
AEM E85 Fuel Pump 320lph$122.00
AEM’s E85 Fuel Pump features robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and has been tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
The AEM E85 Fuel Pump features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It features an offset inlet design that eases installation and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every AEM E85 Fuel Pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
KLM COIL-ON PLUG ADAPTER PLATE FOR B-SERIES$80.00
Adapter is designed to work with OEM B-Series Vtec cylinder heads.
Showing 85–96 of 116 results